Quality vintage women’s Eddie Bauer Goose Down Puffer Jacket in a wonderfully long length – 47″ long – to keep out the cold…I say it’s a mossy green color; my daughter says it tends toward a grey – whatever the case, it is super warm!
Different from usual goose down coats with its warm, tall, flip up collar, just the stylish touch for those who aren’t fond of hoods. A bit more elegant than the casual hooded look. The coat cuffs have an inner cuff made of the same material as the collar, ideal so sleeves don’t pull up. Also ‘shuts’ the cold out, too!
- Tag: Eddie Bauer Seattle USA
- S/P size
- Fold up knit collar (70% acrylic, 30% wool)
- Inner knit sleeve cuffs (70% acrylic, 30% wool)
- Measurements, lying flat, approximate:
- 47″ long
- 22″ shoulder to shoulder
- 23″ sleeve length
- 21″ across hip area
- 1 button missing from front pocket, there is one extra button sewn in front of coat to use
- Full length zipper in working order, button up front also.
- Body lining: 65% polyester
- 35% cotton
- Sleeve lining 100% nylon
- Made in Korea
I note no major blemishes such as holes or stains, although any pre-loved vintage item will show some wear. Please refer to photos for best description.